4.11.09

Always you were

Always you were
all these years
when I got lost
always you were
the love that expected
for me.

When we looked at each other
that time
you were
who looked away
for not allowing me to be unfaithful.

When he cheated on me
over and over again
you were
who stood by me
to get up once more time.

When I saw the death
about me
you were
who alienated the black night
and you made me to the moon
to love me again.

When we were growing
far from opposing paths
you were
who stood firm on bond
to lest we forget

When loneliness
returned at our maturity
you were
who told me about love
and came back to me
as in our childhood.

When I lost my faith
in us and our tomorrow
you were
who removed the bandage from my eyes
and you showed me that the sea
on our horizon
is infinite.

Always you were,
I was always...
Now we are the love
and we are only one.

Thank you for all nights, thanks for all your love, thanks for following me for the past 20 years and all those to come.




Blue moon, you saw me standing alone, without a dream in my heart, without a love of my own. Blue moon, you knew just what i was there for. you heard me saying a pray for someone i really could care for. Blue moon, you saw me standing alone, without a dream in my heart, without a love of my own. Blue moon...
adopt your own virtual pet!